Safety Storage Cabinet for Toxic SCT-WA810450W
Safety Cabinet gets FM certificate，CE certificate; Accord with(OSHA) OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 & (NFPA) NFPA CODE 30
Model No: WA810450W
Safety cabinets are widely used in automotive manufacturing, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, laboratory, food industry, power industry, new energy and other fields. Safety Cabinet gets FM certificate，CE certificate; Accord with (OSHA) OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 & (NFPA) NFPA CODE 30.
1. Double-wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
2. Over 1.2mm thick, fully welded,construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
3. 5.3cm leak tight sump at the bottom of toxic safety cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
4. Door can be fully opened to 180°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
5. Standardized warning label is highly visible and anti-corrosive.
6. Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 6cm centers.
7. Durable&chemical resistant,lead-free powder coat inside and outside. cabinet,reduce effects of corrosion and humidity.
8. 2 inches vents with integral flame arresters in both sides of every cabinet.
9. In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel,there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.
|WA810450W SCS Specification|
Shelf Loading Capacity(Kgs.)
|Dimensions||46 × 409 × 465 cm|
|Capacity Storage Cabinet|
|Chemical Types of Cabinets|