This product can be used in field of Petroleum, Chemical, Laboratory, Medical Treatment etc., and flushing the chemistry liquid sputtered eye and face rapidly, so reduce the level of injury to the minimum.
Material: High density polyester, pro-environment and safety.
Capacity: The maximum reserve is 60L(16 gallon), workable is 40L availably, ensure flushing for 15 minute.
Water injection hole: wide water injection hole and apt to inject water, have dust cover.
Color: pro-environment green, aesthetic and striking.
Water flow: Due to change diameter on the water hole, so more bonhomie and rich, water yield is not lower than 1.5L/minute.
Located near happen accident place, see easily and usage conveniently. Can install wall or bracket, or can use with go-cart, mounting height is installation schematic diagram; when open the eye wash arm, the sprayer should be 83.8cm~114.3cm above ground.
After occur accident, must guide injured person to the nearest place of eyewash installation immediately, avoid long time to not wash;
Pull down eye wash arm placidly, so open to spray ;
When wash eyes, open eyes wholly, sufficient wash ,the wash time is not less than 15 minutes ;
After wash, need medical treatment forward.
Portable Eyewash should be check periodically, look at water flow if minify and need water;
Adopt preventive action to prevent water tank’s pollution, as follows: A: add suitable bacteriostat, after evacuate water and wash, then top up purified water, add defined amount bacteriostat;
B: if your choice washing fluid is purified water, should replace periodically (change period general is 5~7 days), every month must wash once at least( set drain valve, rotate the nut counterclockwise then drain water)
The best salve should safety protection preliminary, when you or your colleagues are proceed dangerous goods operation, please wear above equipments to make comprehensive defending: safety goggles, veil, protective gloves, chemical splash suit and so on.
If eyes enter alkalinity or acidity solution, first should use corresponding eyewash ,then wash repetition by eyewash or medical assistance;
On the working environment or environmental hazard, suggest add some measure of appropriative eyewash concentrate, can relief eyes harm, at the same time also lengthen liquid time .
Suggest install indoor ,the environmental temperature is 2degree ~35 degree
Eyewash Station Distance Requirements
Employee safety is an important responsibility that extends beyond simply having the right equipment. When an accident happens, the right equipment must be installed properly in order to provide the type of emergency treatment capable of avoiding serious injury.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) refers employers to The American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) standard Z358.1 specifically to address minimum selection, installation, operation, and maintenance requirements.
The key components of ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 for eyewash measurements include:
Critical Dimensions for Plumbed and Self-Contained Eyewash Equipment
- Eyewash safety stations must be installed within 10 seconds or 55 feet from the hazard.
- The spray pattern must measure between 33”–53” from the floor the user will stand on (section 5.4.4).
- Nozzles or spray heads must be at least 6” away from a wall or any type of obstruction (section 5.4.4).
- An eyewash gauge should be used to determine the correct flow pattern (section 5.1.8).
Critical Dimensions for Plumbed and Self-Contained Emergency Showers
- Emergency shower safety stations must be installed within 10 seconds or 55 feet from the hazard.
- The showerhead must measure between 82”–96” from the floor the user will stand on (section 4.1.3).
- By the time the flushing water is 60” above the floor, the sprayhead pattern must measure 20” in diameter (section 4.1.4).
- The center of the sprayhead must measure at least 16” from obstructions (section 4.1.4).
- The activation valve distance from where the user stands must not exceed 69” (section 4.2).
Critical Dimensions for Plumbed and Self-Contained Eye/Face Wash Equipment
- Eye/face wash safety stations must be installed within 10 seconds or 55 feet from the hazard.
- The spray pattern must measure between 33”–53” from the floor the user will stand on (section 6.4.4).
- Nozzles or spray heads must be at least 6” away from a wall or any type of obstruction (section 6.4.4).
- An eyewash gauge should be used to determine the correct flow pattern (section 6.1.8).