Tủ nhựa PE chứa chất ăn mòn SCP-ACP80002
Size: 89*91*55 (H*W*D/CM)
Acid corrosive cabinets is made of PE material, one step forming make it more strong. It is used for storing corrosive chemicals. Two padlock design make it more safe for management. Two ventilation hole make the air flow more easily. Vi An’s safety cabinets are widely used in automotive manufacturing, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, laboratory, food industry, power industry, new energy and other fields.Safety Cabinet gets FM certificate，CE certificate; Accord with(OSHA) OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 & (NFPA) NFPA CODE 30
Poly corrosive cabinet, with seamless structure, ensures almost no leakage. It performs excellently in corrosion resistance and secondary leakage prevention and control. The double padlocks design enables double-person lock management, which complies to the standand of EPA264.175 and OSHA 29 CFR1910.1450. There are acidic and corrosive chemical warning labels to give your chemical storage safety management.
Double padlock design to achieve double-person lock management, to provide a higher level of security. (the padlock is not inclueded);
– Special design of acid storage cabinet top, which can be used a worktable;
– Two vents on both sides of the corrosive cabinet, and the lids can be opened for ventilation or discharge of pressured gas;
– Warning lables are stick on the door to remind people to watch out;
– No magnetic door stopper and excellent in corrosion resistance
– Four polyethelene spill trays are includede. They are removable to enlarge the inner space.
– The doors of the acid base cabinet are hinged. The two doors can be opened from two sides easily.
|ACP80002 SCS Specification|
|Adjustable Shelves||Spill Capacity
Shelf Loading Weight (Kgs.)
Đặc tính sản phẩm
|Trọng lượng||35 kg|
|Kích thước||55 × 91 × 89 cm|
|Dung tích tủ|
CCC, CE, ROHS, ISO9001, CE Certification, CSA Certified, EPA | SPCC | NPDES, FM Appoval, NFPA, OSHA
|Tủ chứa hóa chất|
|Lọc danh mục|